lunes, 22 de febrero de 2021

WATER CYCLE:

 Here you are these videos about the water cycle:In the first two ones you will watch these songs where you will learn about the different proceses that take place in the water cycle.


  And in this one, you will have the Rap of Water Cycle in order you learn the dance of it!!

 Practice and enjoy it so much!! Kisses a lot, my lovely kids.


Therefore, I will provide you with the example of the experiment of the WATER CYCLE we are going to make with a plastic bag of a zip lock as follows:


Finally, here you are the tale of a RAINDROPS STORY. I hope you like it.


Now, it´s time for doing your own project about WATER CYCLE in 3D´S or in a LAPBOOK: 
Here you are some examples of them. ¡I am looking forward to seeing your  projects finished!!
 I´m sure you will make them GREAT.




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario